Well, to continue the tradition I have something to give away on my Birthday. It's not lollies. It's not toys. It's not clothes... It is...
A nappy wallet and a matching take-away coffee cup cosy! Do you like them? Please let me tell you more about each item.
The coffee cup cosy is made out of quilting cotton with bamboo wadding in the middle. I think the button was created for this fabric! I love the fun print, and red is my favourite colour. This cosy will allow you to enjoy your hot beverage without burning your fingers.
The nappy wallet accommodates two walker size nappies, a slim box of wipes and a small changing mat.
This nappy wallet is made out of quilting cotton. I think piping on the strap makes it look a little cheeky. And that button - yum!
This is a much more attractive alternative to carrying spare nappies in a plastic bag ;)
Do you like what you see? I hope you do. What do you need to do to win them? It's simple:
- please 'LIKE' my Fasebook page;
- 'SHARE' this giveaway;
- LEAVE A COMMENT letting me know you have done this. Please leave your e-mail address so that I can contact you if you win. Just for fun feel free to share a funny, cute or horror story featuring nappies.
- entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents only;
- accessories not included;
- competition begins on the 17th of July 2013 and ends on the 22nd of July 2013. The winner will be announced on the 23rd of July 2013 on my Facebook page and notified by e-mail.